Do you just want to delete your email account with (AOL)?
Here, we offer you several options for how to delete your AOL email account.
Steps Of Permanently Delete AOL Email Address
Your email address must be deleted along with your entire AOL account for all of your services to be terminating.
So follow these steps to how to delete an AOL account:-
- Open the official website @aol.com in your preferred web browser. Using a mobile app is not permitted to delete your AOL email.
- In order to delete an AOL account, you must first log in with a legitimate username and password. If you have been logged into your AOL emailfor some time, the homepage will open automatically.
- Now select “My Account” from the menu that appears below the page.
- You then choose the ‘Manage My Subscription’ option. Sometimes a different security question than the one you providing when creating your AOL account is requested. You must tap Forgot Answer to reset the answer if you forget it. The server will send you a code, which you must enter, via email or text message to the AOL account’s registered mobile number.
- When we get to the subscription page, we click Cancel below at the bottom of the page that appears in order to how to delete an AOL account. A list of services that won’t be available after you delete your AOL account will be displayed as a result.
- The reason for deleting your AOL account must then be entered. Clicking the arrow button will bring up a menu of choices. If you have a good reason, enter it here. Alternatively, you can choose from any of the ones listing below. However, in order to move on to the next step, you must provide a reason for deleting your AOL account.
- After selecting, click on the button on the “Cancel AOL” link at the bottom.
Your AOL account will now be directed to be removed as a result. How to delete an AOL account after 90 days. If during those 90 days you change your mind. When necessary, you can reopen your AOL account. If a user wants to, they can sign in to AOL again using the same username.
However, there are a few steps that are described below that will make it simple to delete the free AOL email accounts for future use.
How To Delete An AOL Account
Therefore, you only need to take the following actions to delete your free AOL email:
- First, you need to go to the Cancellation Page of your AOL account.
- The second step is to login to your account, if necessary, by providing the necessary information, such as your email address and password for your AOL account, and then clicking the Sign In button.
- Thirdly, click the red “Delete Account” button that is located below the page.
- You now enter your email address into the text field in the centre.
- On the page below, click the blue “terminate account” button that will appear.
- Last but not least, simply click “Got it” when prompting. Your free AOL account is currently being deleted. How to delete an AOL account your AOL email account has now been deleted from the AOL storage, according to the message.