When Facebook account users login into the account, There is an option to stay logged in to Facebook. With the help of that opt your Facebook account is always logged in to your computer or mobile. It’s making it easier to access your social media. Because of this, most users did not log out from their Facebook account and they forget the password of their Facebook account. Once you forget your Facebook password it can be hard to remember your Facebook password. Then, they have the last option to Reset their Facebook Password. So, here’s you will get the information about How to recover Facebook password Immediately.
How to Retrieve into Facebook Account
There’s no legitimate way to restore your old Facebook Password. Facebook Company cannot send back it to you because Facebook doesn’t know what the password is. This is a common security practice. But, Facebook Allows you to Reset your Facebook Password to recover your Facebook account.
Reset Facebook Password From Desktop
- If you did not remember when your last login to your account. Open facebook, click on Forget Password, and the page navigates to the Facebook Find your Account.
- Enter all the necessary details asked by Facebook like – email address, phone number, full name, and username. Then, click on the search button.
- Facebook finds out those accounts which match your details. If your Facebook account is listed on those accounts then select how you want to receive your Facebook password reset code and click on the continue button.
- If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity.
- When your Facebook account is found and also you select a suitable method for receiving your Facebook reset code.
- If you received your Facebook Account Recover/reset code or recover facebook password. Then, Enter the 6 or 5 digit Facebook account reset code in the specific field and click on continue.
- Enter a new strong Facebook password and click on Continue. Now, Your Facebook Account Password successfully changed.